Published on February 13th, 2020 | by Chuck20
[DEAD] Topcashback: Get 10% Cash Back At Raise.com
- Topcashback is offering 10% back on Raise.com gift card purchases. Offer is valid today and tomorrow, 2/13 – 2/14.
The Fine Print
- Orders submitted over $1000 are not eligible for cash back.
- If you list a gift card for sale on Raise.com you will not be eligible for cash back.
- Orders submitted under $20 are not eligible for cash back.
- After you have placed over $5,000 in lifetime purchases on Raise.com, you will no longer be eligible for cash back.
This only works if you haven’t made $5,000 in lifetime purchases from Raise.com, including purchases not made through the Topcashback portal (more information in this post), so it won’t work for a lot of us. Otherwise, it’s a pretty sweet deal as it’s 10% on top of the existing discount on Raise.com.
I don’t see Raise Cash Back Gift Cards excluded in the fine print this time, but they usually are excluded, and I assume they will not earn cash back from Topcashback.
Hat tip to reader Christopher