Published on November 22nd, 2019 | by Chuck24
List of Raise.com Limits on Shopping Portal Rewards
Raise.com is a second-hand gift card exchange, see our review here. They are also featured on many shopping portals, giving the opportunity for additional discounts. You can see the full list of options on Cashbackmonitor.
As many readers will know, Raise limits the amount of purchases which can earn cash back through portals; after a certain point, you’ll no longer earn the portal rewards. Reader George sent in a list of the limits shown on each portal:
- Simply Best Coupons
- Giving Assistant
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- Mr. Rebates
- Citi Bonus Cash Center
- Glamour Rewards
- USAA Membershop
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Dollar Dig
- wikibuy (may be a single-transaction limit?)
- Sunshine Rewards
- Coupon Cactus
- RebatesMe (conflicting language of either $1k or $5k)
I thought this list that George compiled is handy and worth putting out there. Let us know if you see any errors or if anything changes. I’ll link to this post in future Raise deal post so people can access the information easily.
A couple of notes:
- It’s vital to understand that these limits are not enforced on the portal end; they are enforced based on your Raise.com account. If you shop $10,000 on Raise.com through the Alaska Portal, you can NOT then make another $5,000 in purchases through the Topcashback portal.
- Even more: if you shopped $20,000 worth of purchases without going through any portal at all, you still will NOT get any portal credit since your Raise.com account has already made $20,000 in purchases.
- These limits are based on the amount paid, not the face value of the gift card.