Published on May 9th, 2019 | by Chuck162
[Dead] Topcashback: Get 20% Back on All Gift Card Brands from Raise.com! [Today Only]
Update: Topcashback has updated the offer to include ALL gift card brands with 20% back. That’s incredible! (Topcashback clarifies in the comments that these brands are typically excluded, so they wrote these out as “included”, but really the promotion is for ALL gift card brands.)
- Topcashback is offering 20% cashback on
selectall gift card purchases made on Raise.com.
The following brands are included: Sears, Sears In-Store, Kmart, Kmart In-Store, Starbucks, Amazon, Nordstrom, Staples, Best Buy, Bloomingdale’s, Macys, Hyatt, iTunes. (Update: ALL gift card brands are included.)
The Fine Print
- Offer ends today.
- Gift Card Listings will receive no cashback.
- Bulk seller listings are not eligible.
- Orders over $1,000 are not eligible.
- Once you’ve placed $5,000+ in lifetime orders from Raise.com, you aren’t eligible for cashback.
- Raise Pay/Cashback listings are not eligible for cashback.
The 20% back is on top of whatever discount already exists. Amazon would be huge, but there aren’t any gift cards available. Some of the other brands are still interesting, like Best Buy, Staples, etc.
Hat tip to readers Alex, Benjamin, and PiratePharmD