Published on June 18th, 2016 | by William Charles4
[Expired] Travelocity $100 Off $350+ 3 Night Booking + 4.5% Cash Back (~32% Off)
Deal has now expired, follow us on Twitter so you don’t miss deals like this in the future.
- Travelocity are offering $100 off any three night booking of $350 or more when you use the promotional code ‘DADSDAY100’. You can also get an additional 4.5% cash back by going through Mr. Rebates (coupon code shows on their page as well). If you booking was exactly $350 you’d pay $250 and receive another $11.25 in cash back for a total discount of $111.25 or ~32%.
The Fine Print
- Redemption Period: 12.01am PST, June 17, 2016 to 11:59pm PST, June 19, 2016
- Travel Period: The travel dates must be between June 17, 2016 and December 31, 2016 (inclusive)
- Length of Stay: Length of stay for a qualifying booking must be at least 3 nights
- Valid only at Travelocity Rate Hotels.
- The coupon code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Accor, Amara, Amari Hotel and Resorts, Aston Resorts, Barcelo, Carlson, Candlewood, Choice, Choice Nordic, Corinthia, Crowne Plaza, Dusit Hotels, Emarr Hotels, Fortune Hotels, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, IHG, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Langham Hotels, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Marina Bay Sands, Marriott, Melia Hotels International, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, NH Hotels, Omni, Pan Pacific Hotels & Resorts, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, RIU Hotels, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Sheraton, Six Senses Resorts and Spas, Starwood, Staybridge Suites, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels- Resorts and Palaces, The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Universal Orlando Resort, Venetian Macau, Vincci Hotels, and Wyndham Worldwide. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time
- The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer
Excludes basically all chain hotels, although you don’t receive elite stay credits when booking through third parties anyway so wouldn’t be a good deal for those chasing loyalty. This is a pretty nice discount, I have a few upcoming stays currently on Hotels.com that I’ll most likely move over to Travelocity due to this promotion. You really need stays around that $350 mark otherwise the value of the deal drops quickly.
If you don’t already have a Mr. Rebates account, I’d appreciate you using my link (I’ll receive an additional 20% of whatever you earn).