Published on July 1st, 2019 | by William Charles215
[Expired] U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards $500 Sign Up Bonus
- U.S. Bank is offering a bonus of $500 after $4,500 in spend within the first 150 days on the U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard
- No annual fee
- Card earns 3% cash back on cellular, gas and office supply store
- Card earns 1% cash back on all other purchases
- An annual bonus equal to 25% of your prior year’s Cash Rewards will be awarded following your Cash Rewards enrollment anniversary date, up to $250
- Free employee cards
- No cash back maximum, no expiration on the cash back
Previously this card was called the Business Cash Edge card and you could get a bonus of $200 on each employee card for a total of $2,200. That bonus was obviously much better, but I don’t think we will ever see anything like that again. The standard bonus on this card is $200, so this $500 offer is significantly higher than that. , U.S. Bank does not report business cards to the personal bureau, so this is useful for people trying to stay under 5/24. Check out these 22 Things Everybody Should Know About US Bank Credit Cards before applying.
I’ll be adding this to our list of the best business credit card bonuses because I do think this is a strong cash offer and I doubt we see any repeat of the massive $2,200 bonus that had been possible.
Hat tip to bambinone