Published on December 4th, 2018 | by William Charles14
[Expired] U.S. Bank Radisson Rewards Visa: 100,000 Point Sign Up Bonus
This deal has expired and is no longer being offered. For the best current credit card bonuses, click here.
- U.S. Bank is offering a bonus of 100,000 points on the Radisson Rewards Visa card. The bonus is broken down as follows:
- Receive 50,000 points after your first purchase
- An additional 50,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days
- $75 annual fee, not waived
- This card has two different versions, the Premier (details listed on this page) and Platinum (Sign up bonus of 50,000 points after first purchase and then additional 10,000 points after $1,500 in spend)
- 40,000 renewal points each year when you renew your card
- Earn up to three nights when completing annual spend. One night for each $10,000 in spend (free nights can only be used in the United States)
- Gold status or 15 qualifying nights towards Platinum status
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels.
- 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
Radisson Rewards was formerly Club Carlson, this card was exceptionally popular when it offered the last night free benefit (basically made it stay one night, get one night for free). The ability to earn free nights for spending $10,000 would be a killer benefit if the free nights could be used worldwide, but sadly it’s U.S. only and all of the better properties are found in Europe. I believe the standard offer on this card is 85,000 points so this is an extra 15,000 points. Check out these Things to Know about US Bank Credit Cards before applying. The problem with U.S. Bank is getting approved, it might make sense to apply for the U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve card instead.
Hat tip to VFTW