Published on May 19th, 2019 | by William Charles11
Venmo Debit Card: Earn 5% Back On Grocery Store Purchases For New Users ($20 Limit)
- Venmo is offering new applicants of the debit card 5% cash back on grocery store purchases. Valid for 30 days after sign up, limit of $20 cash back.
The Fine Print
- Open only to residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who: (1) are eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Must receive an authorized in-app notification, e-mail and/or push notification inviting participation in the offer
- Eligible Purchases do not include: (1) purchases that are marked as “pending” in your Card account as of the end of the Offer Period, (2) ATM transactions, or (3) in-store cash withdrawals/cash back.
- Offer period starts at the time of the first authorized Venmo card purchase (regardless of MCC assigned to merchant where purchase was made) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the earlier of: (1) thirty (30) calendar days after the date of the Qualifying Transaction
- Eligible Participants will earn 5% cash back on Eligible Purchases; the maximum cash back amount is $20.00 USD. Eligible Participants must earn at least $0.50 USD minimum in cash back to receive Reward.
Offer needs to show up in app when applying, but should be showing for everybody. Not really that exciting of an offer to be honest, but we usually don’t see a sign up bonus on this card. Sometimes we see bonuses for existing users, so might be worth picking it up for those but they are fairly rare.
Hat tip to MtM