Published on January 29th, 2019 | by William Charles10
Walmart eBooks: $10 Off First eBook Or Audiobook (New Users Only)
Update 1/29/19: Deal is back and valid until December 31st, 2019.
- Walmart eBooks by Rakuten kobo is offering $10 off your first eBook or audiobook purchase. Purchase must be $10.01 or more (excluding tax)
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only for legal residents of the United States who make their first purchase on kobo.com between January 1, 12:00AM EST and December 31, 2019 at 11:59PM EST.
- A $10.00 credit will be automatically applied against your purchase of an item priced at $10.01 or more (excluding tax).
- Credit may only be used once, and is valid for first time purchasers only.
- If you have made a purchase using your Walmart eBooks account in the past, you will not be eligible for this offer.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust amount paid on previous purchases.
- Discounts cannot be applied nor the discount value refunded once a purchase is complete.
- Rakuten Kobo Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel the offer at any time without notice.
Walmart is obviously trying to gain some market share from Amazon. More competition is only going to result in better pricing and more promotions for us as consumers so bring it on.