Published on September 16th, 2015 | by William Charles11
[Expired][WI + IL Only] $150 Northshore Checking Bonus – No Requirements To Get Bonus
This offer has expired, view the best bank bonuses here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: Must live, work, attend school or have immediate family in Wisconsin or Norther Illinois
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: 10 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: $4.95+, waive-able
- Early account termination fee: $40 if closed within 180 days of account opening
- Expiration date: September 30th, 2015
- Receive a sign up bonus of $150 when you open a Northshore checking account with the promotional code “September 2015“. There are no other requirements to get this bonus.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 new checking bonus per household per yea
- New personal households only
- Incentive credit will be posted to the new checking account after January 5, 2015. Account must be open and have a positive balance as of December 31, 2015 to receive the incentive credit
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Monthly fees are waived on all of their accounts for the first three months. If you close your account within 180 days of opening they will charge you an early account termination fee of $40.
eChecking $4.95 Monthly
This is waived with debit card usage and eStatements or direct deposit (wages or social security) and eStatements.
Better-Than-Free $4.95 Monthly
This is waived with an average balance of $750 or $2,500 in relationship balances or any loan or direct deposits or 10 debit card transactions.
This is a great bank bonus, there are no requirements to get the bonus, it’s easy to keep the account fee free (just park $750 into the better than free account) and it’s a soft pull to open the account. You can’t really ask for much more than that. In the past Northshore have offered bonuses for $100, but this required 10 debit card transactions so this is the best deal they have offered.
If you live in the target area, I don’t see why you wouldn’t sign up for this bonus. As such I’ve added it to our list of recommended bank bonuses.