Published on December 11th, 2019 | by William Charles12
[YMMV] $10 Amazon.com Credit When You Change Your 1-Click Payment Settings To An American Express Credit Card
Update 12/11/19: Reposting as we now have a working direct link. Hat tip to reader Jon
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- Get $10 off at Amazon when you change your 1-click defaul payment method to an eligible American Express credit card
How To Get This Offer
- Log into the Amazon app
- Turn off 1 click settings if you have it enabled (change your card to something other than American Express first)
- Keep refreshing the home page until the offer loads. You can also try closing/reopening the app
- Click the offer and follow the prompts
The Fine Print
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only from 12:00 a.m. PT on December 9, 2019 through the earlier of 11:59 PT on December 31, 2019 or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Amazon Business customers are not eligible for this offer.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply.
- This offer may not be resold, is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on January 31, 2020. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
We’ve seen similar offers for Chase, Discover & Citi cards before, but I think this is the first time we are seeing it on American Express cards. For more Amazon deals click here