Published on December 7th, 2017 | by Chuck20
[Expired] [YMMV] Amazon: Get $10 Credit when Changing your 1-Click Payment Method to Wells Fargo Card
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
Direct Link to offer (contains our affiliate link)
- Get $10 off at Amazon when you change your 1-click payment settings to a Wells Fargo credit or debit card
To earn the $10 credit, complete the following actions:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible existing Wells Fargo Consumer Credit or Debit Card or add a new Wells Fargo Consumer Credit or Debit Card
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address
- The $10 credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account and linked to an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit or Debit Card
- To redeem the $10 credit, make a subsequent eligible purchase(s) with an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit or Debit Card
The Fine Print
- Valid until 11:59 pm PT on 12/31/17. This promotional offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement for the 1-Click default payment and purchase of eligible items made with an eligible Wells Fargo Consumer Credit or Debit Card.
- $10 credit will be valid until 1/31/18. The credit may be redeemed on physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page), and excludes Gift Cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities do not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. Offer does not apply to certain content and products including but not limited to Kindle books, Fire products, and Alexa devices. You are responsible for the final purchase price after the credit is applied, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges. If any of the products purchased with the credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. Credit redeemed on a Kindle or Fire device will be applied to the Amazon.com account registered to that device.
- Wells Fargo Business, Commercial and Retail cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer limited to one per Amazon customer and account.
System will tell you if you are eligible. In the past, some people had success with similar promotions by opening the Amazon app and seeing if it pops up there. Let us know if it’s showing you as eligible.