Published on November 1st, 2017 | by William Charles47
[Expired] [YMMV] $10 Amazon.com Credit When You Change Your 1-Click Payment Settings To A Citi Credit Card
This deal has expired, click here to sign up for notifications to never miss another deal.
Reposting again as this has been extended until December 15th, 2017 and another batch of targeted cardholders.
Reposting as this has been extended until August 15th, 2017 and a new batch of people seem to be targeted.
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- Get $10 off at Amazon when you change your 1-click defaul payment method to an eligible Citi credit card
- You might have more success by opening the Amazon app. A lot of people are showing not targeted when using the direct link and then are showing as eligible when opening the Amazon app.
The Fine Print
- This promotional offer applies to the purchase of eligible items made with an eligible Citi credit card. The $10 credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com and excludes gift cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
- Offer available only to customers who were served an advertisement promoting the offer. To claim the offer, customer must first click through the ad and then complete the additional actions described. Eligible cards are only consumer branded Citi credit cards, except Costco Citi credit cards.
- An Amazon.com account with a valid Citi credit card is required to claim and redeem this credit. If, for any reason, your Citi credit card is inactive, denied, or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this credit. You are responsible for the final purchase price after the credit is applied, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply. This offer may not be resold, is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud. This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on December 15, 2017. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time. If any of the products purchased with the credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. Credit redeemed on a Kindle or Fire device will be applied to the Amazon.com account registered to the device.
It should say if you’re eligible or not on the landing page. Discover also has the same offer currently as well. Don’t forget to stack this with other promotions, our complete guide to Amazon can be found here.