Published on December 5th, 2019 | by Chuck12
[Expired] [YMMV] Amazon Prime: Get $15 off $100 at Whole Foods
Deal has expired, view more Prime deals by clicking here.
Direct Link to offer (affiliate link)
- Now through December 16, save $15 on a purchase of $100 or more when you use your Prime benefits in-store at Whole Foods Market. To redeem this offer, scan your Prime Code in-store at checkout or provide your linked Prime phone number at checkout.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid 12/3 – 12/16/19.
- In-store and U.S. only.
- Must scan Prime Code or provide linked phone number at checkout for offer to apply.
- Minimum spending amount based on a single purchase after all other discounts applied.
- Taxes, regulatory fees, tips and other service fees, alcohol, stamps, gift cards do not apply when determining the minimum spending amount.
- Offer is void if transferred, exchanged, purchased or where prohibited by law.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer credit not valid for alcohol, gift cards, stamps, taxes and regulatory fees.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15. No monetary value.
- Must have a current Prime membership at the time of redemption.
- Offer is restricted to select Prime members who are presented the offer.
- Whole Foods Market reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all qualifying items in your order.
- If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
I can’t get this to show, seems it’s showing for some, perhaps those in the Whole Foods area. This can stack nicely with the offer from Chase Amazon card to Spend $100 in December at Whole Foods & Get $20 Statement Credit.
Hat tip to SD