Published on December 3rd, 2019 | by Chuck9
[Expired] [Targeted] Amazon Credit Card: Whole Foods, Spend $100 in December & Get $20 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more Amazon deals by clicking here
No direct link, targeted offer via email
- Chase is sending out a offer to their Amazon credit cardholders to get a $20 statement credit when spending $100 at Whole Foods during the month of December.
That’s on top of the 5% you get back on all purchases.
The Fine Print
- During the promotional period of 12 am E.T., December 1, 2019 until 3 am E.T., January 1, 2020, earn a $20 statement credit when you spend $100 at Whole Foods Market using your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature credit card.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the last day of the promotional period for statement credit to post to your account.
- Only the following purchases qualify: purchases made at Whole Foods Market (including physical Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores, and the website accessible at www.wholefoodsmarket.com).
- The following purchases do not qualify: (i) purchases at Amazon.com, (ii) purchases from merchants using Amazon Pay, (iii) purchases made at international Amazon retail sites (including but not limited to Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp), or any other website operated by Amazon, (iv) purchases made at international Whole Foods Market sites, (v) purchases of Whole Foods Market or Whole Foods Market 365 products or services through third-party sites such as Eventbrite, Instacart, Google Express and Shipt, (vi) online purchases of event tickets, classes or gift cards redeemable at Whole Foods Market or Whole Foods Market 365 (including through buyatab.com), (vii) purchases from certain third-party vendors operating at Whole Foods Market sites, (viii) purchases of massage chair services made at Whole Foods Market sites, or (ix) purchases from Spa@Ink, in each case in Amazon’s sole discretion. To qualify for this promotional offer, your account must be open, and not in default at the time of fulfillment, and your Amazon Rewards Visa Card must be loaded into the Amazon.com account. This promotional offer is non-transferable.
This is an easy win for Whole Foods shoppers who got this targeted offer. This offer seems to be somewhat widely available (probably to those in Whole Foods areas). Even if you don’t usually shop there, you can drop by and pickup a $100 Amazon gift card and that should work (doesn’t seem to be excluded in the terms, and will probably work, regardless).
Multiple people have mentioned getting a targeted email offer from Whole Foods for $15 off $100 or $20 off $150 on groceries which would stack nicely with this offer: buy $115 in groceries, pay $100, get $20 back.
Hat tip to reader Celia and HH