Update 3/21/22: More people targeted.
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- Amazon is offering some Prime members a $5 credit when they try Prime reading
The Fine Print
- Offer only applies to physical products sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other – Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional code expires 30 days.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This offer is available to Prime members only.
Prime reading is free to use and was launched in 2016. If the offer doesn’t show on the linked page, try clicking the ‘Prime’ link in the top menu navigation and see if that shows it as a pop up. Usually these sorts of deals are highly YMMV so you probably won’t be eligible unfortunately. Easy $5 if you are though. For a full list of ways to save on Amazon click here.
- Update 10/23/20: Being sent out now to more people. Hat tip to reader DC
- Update 9/15/20: More people targeted.