Published on July 25th, 2017 | by William Charles14
[YMMV] Blue Business Plus 20,000 Point Offer
Direct link to offer (have to log in, if after you log in it says this offer is no longer available that means you’re not eligible)
- American Express is offering a sign up bonus of 20,000 points after $5,000 in spend within the first three months of card ownership.
- 0% APR for 15 months on purchases as well
- Application must be received by 8/25/2017
- 2x Membership Rewards points on all purchases for the first $50,000 per calendar year
- 1x Membership Rewards points on all other purchases
- No annual fee
Sign up bonus has previously been 20,000 points after $3,000 in spend. In saying that I wouldn’t expect a sign up bonus higher than 20,000 points to be offered due to the 2x points earning capability (one of the best cards for every day spend) so if you’re targeted then I would recommend applying if you can meet the minimum spend and can take advantage of the 2x points on offer. Shame this is targeted/YMMV otherwise I would add it to our best credit card offers page. As always before applying or asking basic questions in the comments read our guide on American Express credit cards here and the F.A.Q on Blue Business Plus here.
Hat tip to US Credit Card Guide