Published on April 14th, 2017 | by William Charles1
[YMMV] Join Sam’s Club & Earn Up To 5,000 American Airline Miles
- Sam’s Club is offering American Airline miles to sign up. The amount of miles you’ll receive is dependent on whether you sign up for a normal membership or a Plus membership and your elite status with American Airlines. Broken down as follows:
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for new Sam‘s Club Members only.
- Not valid for those with a current membership or those who were Sam‘s Club members less than 6 months prior to October 1, 2016.
- If you need to check your renewal date, call 1.888.746.7726 and choose option #2, then option #1.
- Please have your membership card or statement on hand.
- Offer valid for U.S. Sam‘s Clubs only; not valid in Puerto Rico locations. View full terms and conditions.
- AAdvantage miles to be applied 6-8 weeks after purchase of a qualifying Sam‘s Club membership
You need to compare this to other offers Sam’s Club has for new members. For example Groupon recently had a deal where you got a $45 membership for $30 and got a $10 eGiftcard as well. I’d personally prefer that then the max of 2,500 miles for the same membership but that depends on how highly you value the miles.
Hat tip to DDG & readers Jeff H & SkayDk