Update 6/20/20: Deal available again until June 27th, 2020. Hat tip to reader carl
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: 10,000 MyPoints (~$67)
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Use debit card twice
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $3, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: May 30th, 2020
- MyPoints is offering some users 10,000 points when they sign up for a long game account, fund the account and use the debit card twice
The Fine Print
- Valid until May 30th, 2020
This account has a $3 monthly fee, this is waived with a direct deposit of $400+ and $100 in debit card purchases.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find the full fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is an early account termination fee or not.
10,000 MyPoints are worth roughly $67. Long Game looks to gamify banking by offering coins for completing savings goals and missions. Coins can then be used to play games and enter weekly drawings. Don’t think it’s really profitable to use long term, but the bonus is easy to meet the requirements for. Personally I never do bank bonuses unless they are $100+ so I won’t be adding this to the best bank bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Audrey