Published on December 2nd, 2018 | by William Charles10
[YMMV, Prime Only] Amazon: 25%-40% Off Your First Subscribe & Save Pet Food Order, $50 Maximum Discount
- Amazon is offering some Prime members 40% off their first dog or cat food subscribe & save order. Clip the coupon on an eligible product and discount will show at check out. Update: Some people are only seeing a discount of 25%.
The Fine Print
- This is a limited time offer.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to select dog and cat food sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page) that displays the coupon. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
- Offer good while supplies last.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount may not apply.
- This offer is available to Prime members only.
- Offer limited to one unit and coupon per Amazon Household .
- Promotion may not be combinable with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $50.
- If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted promotional items.
- Add-on Items require a minimum purchase. See amazon.com/addon for details.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Seems like Amazon is making a push to sell more pet products, earlier today we shared a deal for $5 off $5 as well. Remember with these subscribe & save deals you can just cancel them after your first order if you don’t want to continue purchasing the product/paying full price. As always remember to stack this deal with other Amazon savings methods to save even more.