Deal has ended, view more RedCard deals by clicking here.
The direct link wasn’t on the target website, but some other weird website. Do not enter your card information anywhere other than the official website. It does look like a regular target.com link does redirect to this site, so it should be fine.
Direct link to offer
- Target RedCard is offering $25 Target GiftCard when you spend $50+ by using your RedCard by 10/17
The Fine Print
- The Target GiftCard will be mailed in November 2021 to the address associated with the RedCard.
- “Eligible purchases” are purchases made with your RedCard at Target and Target.com minus credits, returns and adjustments.
- Eligible purchases do not include RedCard fees and interest charges, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, transactions not allowed by your Target RedCard Agreement, and purchases or reloads of gift cards or prepaid cards.
- A purchase made by an authorized user or joint account holder qualifies for this offer.
- Limit one Target GiftCard.
Seems like not all RedCard holders are eligible for this bonus unfortunately. Fairly great deal if you are eligible.