Published on November 7th, 2016 | by William Charles18
[Expired] Amazon Wedding Registry Completion Discount – Up To 20% Off On Up To $2,500
Direct link to off[er (our affiliate link, thanks for using it if you do).
- Receive a one time discount after your wedding event date:
- 10% off one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $1,000 USD (maximum discount of $100) for non prime members
- 20% off one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $2,500 USD (maximum discount of $500) for prime members (excludes trial, Student and Invitee)
The Fine Print
- Promotion code expires 11:59 p.m. PT, 90-days from your event date
- The Wedding Gift applies only to select items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same items sold by other sellers
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- This promotion may not be combined with other offers.
- Promotion code may not be applied toward the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.
- The Wedding Gift may only be redeemed through the Amazon account of the primary registrant of the Wedding Registry.
- You may not qualify for another Wedding Gift for 2 years following the use of the Wedding Gift.
- If you return any of the items purchased using the Wedding Gift, we will subtract the value of Wedding Gift from your return credit.
- If you created your registry less than 30 days before your wedding and no purchases were made off your registry, you will not be eligible for the promotion.
Pretty nice discount for prime members, you could pair this with the Discover it for 5% cash back (doubled if it’s your first year) or the Blue Cash Everyday/Blue Cash Preferred for another 10% off (you can view a full list of the best credit cards for Amazon purchases here).
I just wish I had a wedding coming up now!