Published on October 20th, 2016 | by William Charles36
Blue Cash Everyday: Up To $450 Back ($250 Sign Up Bonus + 10% On Amazon)
- Receive a sign up bonus of $250 after you spend $500 on purchases within the first three months of card membership on the Blue Cash Everyday card (You might see an offer for only $100 or $150, try to use incognito mode for the higher offer)
- You’ll also earn 10% back on up to $2,000 on Amazon.com purchases on the card within the first six months of card membership
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 in spend annually, then 1%)
- 1% back on all other purchases
- You can only get the sign up bonus on American Express cards once
American Express seem to be rotating what they offer as the bonus category for the extra $200, recently they have had:
If you can get the $450 offer to show I’d probably grab this offer as that is a massive bonus for this no annual fee card and I doubt we will see it higher (assuming you can use the 10% on Amazon, otherwise wait for a category you’d prefer). There are a lot of cards that earn at a high rate on Amazon, so this is really on an extra $100 but still a great deal. Not worth considering if you get either of the lower bonuses to show up. As always, before applying make sure you read through these things everybody should know about American Express cards.
There is a similar bonus for $450 on the Blue Cash Preferred card as well.
Hat tip to American Express media team & US Credit Card Guide