Published on August 4th, 2016 | by William Charles18
Blue Cash Everyday: Up To $450 Back ($150 Sign Up Bonus + 5% On Travel)
- Receive a sign up bonus of $150 after you spend $500 on purchases within the first three months of card membership on the Blue Cash Everyday card (You might see an offer for only $100, apparently I was seeing the higher incognito mode offer. Some people are seeing an offer for $250, if you see the $250 offer then this is a great offer that I’d take)
- You’ll also earn 5% back on up to $4,000 in eligible travel purchases on the card within the first six months of card membership
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 in spend annually, then 1%)
- 1% back on all other purchases
- You can only get the sign up bonus on American Express cards once
The standard bonus on this card is $100, recently they have offered the following:
You can also sometimes get $250 back by using incognito mode. Personally I’d wait and get the $250 back sign up bonus, a lot of cards offer bonuses in the travel category. Even if you did the full 5% back on $4,000 in purchases, you’d earn $350. If you got the $250 offer and put all that spend on a 2% cardyou’d earn $330, so they are exceptionally close and that doesn’t take into account putting any of that $4,000 in spend on a higher category earning card.
There is also a similar but better deal on the Blue Cash Preferred card. Before applying for either read these things you should know about American Express cards.