Published on March 16th, 2017 | by Chuck75
Stop&Shop/Giant/Martin’s: $15 Shopping Credit with $250 Visa Gift Card Purchase [3/17-3/23]
- Buy $250 in Visa gift cards at Stop&Shop or Giant or Martin’s and get a $15 shopping voucher
The Fine Print
- Valid Friday 3/17 through Thursday 3/23
- $15 shopping credit will print on receipt
- $15 shopping credit will expire on April 6
- Fine Print indicates that you must use your shopping card to get the deal
- One offer per transaction
- You can’t buy a gift card with the $15 coupon, you’ll have to use it on regular groceries
Great deal being that buying VGC at the grocery can be profitable to begin with if you get bonus points there. Either put exactly $250 on the variable-load card or what I would do is just buy the full $500 amount to increase my MS.
What’s really incredible is that the fine print indicates that this deal is repeatable, so you can buy multiple $250 or $500 cards in separate transactions and get another $15 voucher for each. It remains to be seen whether you’ll be able to redeem all of those vouchers in one big shopping trip or if you’ll have to use them one on each shopping transaction.
Update: In the comments, some people are reporting success with doing this deal multiple times with the same shopping card while others are reporting failure.