Published on March 10th, 2015 | by Chuck27
$100 Staples e-Gift Cards for $85 on eBay, Potential Moneymaker
- Paypal Digital Gifts on eBay is selling $100 Staples e-gift cards for $85. Limit 5 per buyer.
Here are a few ways to maximize the savings:
- Get 2% eBay Bucks. Many people (myself included) were targeted with bonus eBay Bucks for today. In my case, I got 8% back in eBay Bucks on my $425 purchase (5 x $85). You need to activate this bonus offer in order to get the bonus Bucks. Once activated, the bonus amount will show up at time of purchase.
- Go through Befrugal or Topcashback and get an additional 1.5% back.
- Use an INK card. In the past, INK has earned 5x on such eBay purchases.
These are e-gift cards, not physical gift cards. If you’re buying them with intent to resell, e-gift cards are harder to use.
E-gift cards can be used in-store or online, but can not be used to buy other gift cards at Staples.
The Fine Print
- “Limited Quantity Available”
- Allow up to 24 hours for delivery
I didn’t have anything to buy in Staples currently, but I bought it with intent to resell. Reselling e-gift cards is tricky, but I’m hoping for the best. It was really the 8% eBay Bucks that pushed me to do it. I also used up a couple eBay gift cards on the deal.
If I can manage to sell the e-gift card for 86% of its value, I’ll profit $1 from the sale, plus $34 from the eBay Bucks and around $6 from the portal and another $8.50 from credit card points (I don’t have INK). Total profit of $49.50. Here’s hoping for the best!