Published on April 21st, 2019 | by William Charles0
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Mandarin Oriental U.S., Spend $500+ & Receive $100 Statement Credit
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled card to make a single purchase of $500+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Mandarin Oriental U.S. Hotels by 5/30/19
The Fine Print
- Gift card purchases exclude
- Not valid for residences, third party bookings and any service or amenity not charged to a room
Despite the fine print stating that gift card purchases are excluded I suspect they will work as long as purchased from the front reception desk. Additionally if you have a stay after May 30th, normally you can call up in advance and pay for the stay in full before that date and it will still trigger the offer.
Hat tip to Monkey Miles
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?