- To receive a free $15 Gap Inc. “Options” e-gift card, you must make a qualifying merchandise purchase at either www.gap.com, www.bananarepublic.com, www.oldnavy.com, or www.athleta.com from 9/14/2017 at 12:01 am ET to 09/30/2017 at 11:59 pm ET and use Visa Checkout as the payment method
- Only valid in the U.S. & Puerto Rico
- Limit one offer per customer
- Qualifying purchase excludes gift cards, packaging, shipping & handling, and taxes
- Offer valid while supplies last
Published on September 24th, 2017 | by Chuck91
[Expired] [Repost] $13 Moneymaker: Free $15 Gap E-Gift with Any Gap Purchase Paid with Visa Checkout
This bonus has expired, make sure you don’t miss any deals by signing up for notifications.
[Update 9/24/17: $15 gc already came through properly for many. Deal expires 9/30/17. Also, a reader notes you can stack this with this Marriott/VisaCheckout deal if you’re new to Visa Checkout and you do this today, 9/24.]
- Get a $15 Gap e-gift card when you shop online at one of the Gap brands and pay with Visa Checkout. No minimum purchase mentioned.
The Fine Print
Great deal for Gap purchases. Shipping is free from $50+, you can use promo code: FREE4FALL for free shipping on lower amounts.
I bought this pair of socks for $1.99 and paid with Visa Checkout using the promo code for free shipping. You can also use promo code:
DEAL FAMILY for 40% off, bringing your total to $1.19. Go through a shopping portal too if you care to. You can alternatively try finding adult socks for a bit more which you can actually use.
As far as I can tell, this will trigger the $15 Gap gift card. Sounds like a good deal to me. The $15 Gap card should net me $10-$12 (see GCW) which means around a $10 pajama money.
If you’re making a real purchase, remember to stack this with a shopping portal and the ubiquitous Gap discounts and promo codes such as DEAL for 40% off.
Hat tip to Slickdeals