Published on October 22nd, 2017 | by Chuck83
$18 Moneymaker with Gamefly and MyPoints
- Signup for a new $10 Gamefly subscription using MyPoints and get 4,500 points
You can redeem 3,970 points for $25 in Paypal cash, and 480 points for a $3 Amazon gift card, making the reward worth around $28. The subscription cost is $10 leaving you with $18 profit.
The Fine Print
- You must be a new GameFly customer
- Points Awarded within 24 hours (reports are that this is showing up instantly)
- This offer may only be redeemed ONE (1) time per user
- When redeeming with Paypal, your PayPal account must be verified with the same email address as your MyPoints account and have the same first and last name
There’ve been a few Gamefly signup opportunities in the past, I don’t think we’ve ever had a deal for more than $28 before. Unclear to me if the “new Gamefly customer” limitation means that you can’t currently be a member or that you’ve never been a member.
Remember to cancel before the second charge if you don’t want to keep the subscription.
MyPoints is similar to Swagbucks, in fact they are both owned by the same company. They sometimes run similar deals, I usually just post it as a Swagbucks deal to avoid confusion since Swagbucks is better-known and has a less-confusing points currency. This time, Swagbucks is showing the standard $20 bonus, meaning MyPoints is $8 higher now. [Update 10/25/17: Swagbucks is now at $25.]
My appreciation if you sign up for a MyPoints account with my MyPoints referral link. I don’t see any new member bonus with MyPoints currently; a reader tells us that when you use a referral link to sign up they’ll send you an email which offers $10 back if you spend $20 through their portal. Let us know if you can think of an easy way to meet that requirement.
Hat tip to SD