Published on February 8th, 2015 | by William Charles0
$20 From Oink, Prevent Miles From Expiring, 75k AmEx Gold Offer, Homeless & Delta Still Sucks
- Prevent miles from expiring with 1 point transfers by Frequent Miler. We recently did a post on the different ways you can prevent miles from expiring, we missed out on this one so thanks to Julian for letting us know.
- Is the 75k Offer for the Amex Business Rewards Gold Still Available? by Miles To Memories, cool way of checking multiple browsers at once. I think it’s flawed though as I’ve gotten the offer to appear within the last month.
- Oink Card Reloadable Prepaid Card for Teens $20 Bonus by Maximizing Money. We’ve talked about Oink before, because they were offering $15 gift cards for only $5. Looks like they are now giving out some free money on their new teen prepaid card.
- The homeless at Heathrow by Miles From Blightly. Probably not the best idea to publish a photo of yourselves if you’re living somewhere illegally. Hopefully these guys can get back on their feet, but I can’t help but feel if they are staying at a B&B two nights a week they would be able to find somewhere else exceptionally cheap to live.
- New AMEX Offer, Safeway Deal, and Staples Paper and Gift Card Easy Rebates by Travel With Grant. None of the gift card deals look profitable for reselling unfortunately and I already have a lot of paper, but if you haven’t stocked up do so.
- 25% Discount on American Express Membership Rewards Redemptions for Hyatt Gift Cards by PointsCentric. I don’t actually see this discount, but it still only makes your points worth 1.1¢ a piece. Keep in mind there is also a 25% discount on AirBnB gift cards as well, making your MR worth 1.25¢ each.
- Delta Just Eliminated Their Award Charts Without Notice. Here’s Why That’s a Blow to the Heart of the Program. by View From The Wing. Delta is a company I neither like or trust. I have the SunTrust Delta rewards debit card and because of that I have a lot of Delta miles.