Published on June 19th, 2017 | by William Charles4
Amazon Wedding Registry Completion Discount – Up To 20% Off On Up To $1,500
Direct link to off[er (our affiliate link, thanks for using it if you do).
- Amazon offers a Wedding Registry Completion Discount. This is a one time discount of up to 20% off $1,500 USD. The discount you receive depends if you have prime membership and the value of your wedding registry:
- Prime members:
- Registrants that have completed their Amazon Wedding Registry of $500-$999.99 will receive a 20% Wedding Gift discount that may be used only one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $1,000 USD (a maximum discount of up to $200 USD for Prime members).
- Registrants that have completed their Amazon Wedding Registry of $1,000 or more will receive a premium 20% Wedding Gift discount that may be used only one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $1,500 USD (a maximum discount of up to $300 USD for Prime members).
- Non prime members: Registrants that have completed their Amazon Wedding Registry of $500 or more will receive a 10% Wedding Gift discount that may be used only one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $1,000 USD (a maximum discount of up to $100 USD for non-Prime members).
- Prime members:
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 11:59 p.m. PT 90 days after your event date. This Wedding Gift offer applies only to select items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same items sold by other sellers. Restrictions apply, see terms and conditions.
- If you are a qualifying Amazon Wedding registrant, we will send you a Wedding Gift promotional claim code after your wedding date using contact information associated with your Amazon.com account.
- Add eligible items to your shopping cart from the Completion Discount View.
- At checkout you will be taken to the “Shipping and Payment” page. Once you complete your shipping and payment preferences, you will be asked: “Have any gift cards, gift certificates, or promotional claim codes? (Learn more) Enter them here (one at a time):”
- Enter the claim code from your email on the Payment Checkout page. Note: If you don’t place an order at that time, the promotion will remain on your account until it is used or until the promotion expires.
- The Completion Discount will be applied at checkout to all eligible items.
This is different than the previous wedding registry offer, that was better as it had a $2,500 maximum. Unlike previous offers it seems like Amazon Student Prime is eligible for the Prime offer as well. Other restrictions such as one per two year period also seem to have been removed. To me it isn’t clear if $500/$1,000 in purchases need to be made from your registry or if you just need to add $500/$100 in items to receive the discount. I don’t have a wedding coming up so I can’t exactly check this. I’ll update our complete guide to saving money on Amazon.
Hat tip to reader T