Published on October 7th, 2019 | by Chuck5
[Expired] AmazonFresh: Free Trial + $30 Off First Order For Discover Cardholders (DISCOVER30)
Direct link to offer (our affiliate link)
- Amazon is offering a free trial to Amazon Fresh and $30 off your first order when you enter the promo code DISCOVER30.
Note: Amazon Fresh is only available in certain areas.
The Fine Print
- Valid until December 31st, 2019 or at the time at which 250,000 customers have redeemed the offer
- First time AmazonFresh customers only
- Your order must either (1) be at least $30 or (2) meet the minimum order amount in your delivery area, whichever is greater. Taxes, tips, and delivery fees do not apply when determining minimum order amount.
- Offer is available by invitation only
- Offer valid for first time order
- Must use a Discover card to pay
- After your free 30-day trial, you will be charged $14.99 per month for the Fresh Add-on; cancel at any time, including if you don’t want to continue after the free trial
- Offer may not be combined with other offers
- Offer available only to new AmazonFresh customers who have an Amazon.com account which has been active for 30 days or longer and who are Card Members or authorized users of a Discover Card which is eligible for Cashback Bonuses and was issued in the United States
- Offer limited to one per customer, account, and eligible Discover Card
- Delivery fees and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items
- Offer only applies to products purchased through AmazonFresh that are sold and shipped by the Amazon store. Products sold by third party sellers that are available on AmazonFresh do not qualify for this promotion
- Offer does not apply to digital content, alcohol, Amazon.com Gift Cards or to orders placed through voice shopping using Alexa, Amazon.com or any Amazon mobile application other than AmazonFresh
There’s a similar offer for American Express cardholders, but that one is targeted/YMMV. I think this Discover offer might work for anyone who has a Discover card, but it might be targeted.
Other similar deals in the past have had a $100 minimum spend requirement whereas this offer is $30 off with no minimum. There is often a $50 minimum order, depending on delivery area, in which case it will end up being $30 off $50. There’s also a Chase Offer for 20% off, but that won’t stack with this offer as you need to use Discover for this offer.
Keep in mind, enrolling in the free trial means you’ll be billed $14.99 per month after the free trial ends. Also note, AmazonFresh is available in select areas only.
Hat tip to reader 007