Published on October 30th, 2017 | by William Charles4
[Expired] American Airlines Shopping Portal Bonus: Spend $150-$1,200 & Earn 500-4,000 Bonus Miles
This deal has expired, click here to sign up for notifications to never miss out on another deal again.
- American Airlines Shopping Portal is offering a bonus until November 19th. Bonus you receive depends on how much you spend and is broken down as follows (you only receive the bonus on the highest tier you reach):
- Spend $150, get 500 miles (works out to be extra 3.33x miles per $1 spent)
- Spend $600 get 2,000 miles (works out to be extra 3.33x miles per $1 spent)
- Spend $1,200, get 4,000 miles (works out to be an extra 3.33x miles per $1)
The Fine Print
- During the “Holiday” bonus campaign, which runs from 10/30/17 through 11/19/17 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 4,000 AAdvantage® miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard AAdvantage® miles earned from shopping online through the AAdvantage eShoppingSM mall.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period: Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150; Tier 2 bonus: 2,000 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $600; or Tier 3 bonus: 4,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $1,200 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the AAdvantage eShoppingSM mall site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage eShoppingSM account.
- The Tier 3 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded.
- Void where prohibited by law.
United & Southwest both have portal bonuses at the moment. Keep in mind they all end before Black Friday/Cyber Monday so it might make more sense to just wait. Also make sure you compare to other portals to ensure you’re getting the best deal. I like to use cash back monitor for this.