Deal has ended, view more credit card bonuses by clicking here.
No direct link, shows up when doing a dummy booking
- American Express is offering a sign up bonus of 70,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months. You also get a $400 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within three months of account opening
The Fine Print
- Statement credit issued approximately 8-12 weeks after you make a Delta purchase on your Card in your first 3 months.
- Bonus miles will be issued after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Offer Expires 7/28/2021.
- Annual fee of $99 waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles per $1 spent on restaurants (including takeout and delivery), groceries and Delta purchases
- 1x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- $100 Delta Flight Credit when you spend $10,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year
- First Checked Bag Free
- 20% Back on In-flight Purchases
- Receive Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights
Previous offer was 70,000 miles + $200 statement credit. This is an insane bonus, even if you don’t value skymiles highly this is still a $400 bonus (although does require a Delta purchase). Adding this to our list of the best credit card bonuses immediately. American Express doesn’t match bonuses unfortunately, but sometimes they offer courtesy points if you applied for a lower bonus recently.
Hat tip to reader t