Published on September 21st, 2018 | by William Charles11
American Express Delta Reserve Personal Card 70,000 Miles + 10,000 MQM Increased Signup Bonus (Highest Ever)
- Signup for the Amex Delta Reserve Card and after spending $5,000 within 3 months, you’ll get:
- 70,000 Delta miles
- 10,000 MQM (Medallion Qualification Miles). These miles are not redeemable and instead count towards elite status.
- $450 annual fee, not waived the first year
- If you spend $30,000 or more in a calendar year you receive 15,000 bonus miles and 15,000 MQM; if you spend $60,000 or more you’ll earn an additional 15,000 bonus miles and an additional 15,000 MQM
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for six months
- $250,000 spend across all American Express Delta cards currently results in a MQD waiver through Diamond Medallion. (previously $25,000)
- Delta Sky Club access (can also bring two guests for $29 per person. Keep in mind you must be arriving or departing on a Delta marketed or operated flight to be eligible for access). Authorized users also get this access, previously they were $175 each but possibly free now?
- Companion Certificate (domestic first class or main cabin round trip companion)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on Delta purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Holding this card is used as a tie breaker for upgrades
Yesterday we posted about the same bonus on the business version of this card, it’s also available on the personal version. Previous high on this bonus was 40,000 miles + 10,000 MQM so this is an extra 30,000 miles. Even with the massively increased bonus I don’t think it’s worth considering unless your desperate for the MQM (and have already done the Platinum offers) or really want the Delta club access due to the massive $450 annual fee. I won’t be adding this to the best credit card bonuses because of that. As always if you have questions about, please read this post first before asking them.