Published on October 10th, 2015 | by William Charles22
American Express Gold Charge Card 25,000 Membership Rewards Points Bonus
Direct link to offer (you’ll need to open up the link in incognito mode/different browsers until it appears)
- Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards points after $1,000 in spend within three month of account opening
- Annual fee of $160 is waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x points on all flights booked directly with the airline & at U.S restaurants
- 1x points on all other purchases
This is the same offer that is available on the Green card and I’d recommend signing up for it much for the same reason. The actual card is basically a crippled version of the Premier Rewards Gold (which currently has a 50,000 point bonus) and I can’t see any reason why you’d want to sign up for it apart from the sign up bonus.
This card doesn’t usually have a sign up bonus though and as never had one as far as I’m aware. Given that you can only get the sign up bonus once on every American Express card, now is the time to pick this one up if you value 25k MR more than a hard credit pull.
Hat tip to jnrfalcon