Published on April 4th, 2015 | by William Charles37
American Express Premier Rewards Gold 50,000 Point Offer
Direct link to offer (you may need to open this up multiple times in incognito mode to make it appear. Mine showed up the first time I opened it in incognito mode)
- Receive 50,000 American Express membership rewards points when you spend $1,000 or more on your American Express Premier Rewards Gold card within your first three months of card membership
The Fine Print
- If you’re identified as a current or former American Express card member, this offer may not be available to you. In the past this has not been enforced at all.
- You can only get the sign up bonus on every American Express card once per lifetime.
- Annual fee of $175 is waived for the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
The same offer was available back in January, but stopped working. It’s now working again, although you may need to open a new window in incognito multiple times for the offer to show up. I’m still holding out for a 75,000 point offer on this card (which has been offered in the past) as you can only get this bonus once per lifetime, that being said 50,000 points is double the standard bonus so it might make sense to pull the trigger on this bonus instead.