Deal has ended, view more credit card bonuses by clicking here.
Update: Multiple readers report that this Resy offer on the Green card (specifically) seems to be working even for some who typically get popup messages of ineligibility. Worth trying this one out, even if you are typically popup-denied.
American Express is offering a sign up bonus on the consumer Green card as follows:
- Get 50,000 points signup bonus when spending $2,000 within 6 months.
- Get 20% back as a statement credit when you make a purchase at restaurants worldwide within the first 12 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back.
This offer is showing on the Resy website (restaurant reservation app), but the 20% credit is showing for any restaurant spend, unrelated to using Resy.
- Annual fee of $150 (not waived first year)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x points on
- Restaurants worldwide
- Travel including flights, hotels, transit, taxis and ridesharing services.
- 1x points on all other purchases
- 3x points on
- $100 CLEAR credit per calendar year
- $100 Loungebuddy credit per calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
At one point, there were some people getting 60,000 points offer on the AmEx Green card via referral link which could arguably be better if you are in 2-player mode, but this is the best public offer we’ve seen. Really a terrific offer.
Keep in mind the sign up bonus is once per lifetime. There’s also an offer from Resy on the Gold and Platinum consumer cards. See this post to learn about whether the Green card counts as one of your AmEx spots. As always please read this post on everything you should know about American Express cards. We’ll add this bonus to our List of Best Credit Card Signup Bonuses.