Published on April 4th, 2019 | by William Charles4
American Express Platinum/Centurion: $600 Credit For 5+ Night Stay At Luxury Retreats
- American Express Platinum & Centurion cardholders are being offered a $600 savings when they book a 5 night or more stay with Luxury Retreats
The Fine Print
- Offer available to US Consumer and Business Platinum Card® and Centurion® Members and is applicable on bookings of 5 consecutive nights or more made between 2/15/19 and 5/31/19 for travel between 2/15/19 and 8/31/19.
- Offer valid on new reservations only and must be made by calling 1-888-253-7352 and completing an eligible booking with a Luxury Retreats travel specialist.
- Bookings completed online or through any other source or travel agency are not eligible to receive the offer.
- Payment for booking must be made with an American Express US Consumer or Business Platinum Card or Centurion Card in the Card Member’s name.
- An eligible Card Member or Additional Card Member must travel and stay to redeem.
- The $600 savings will be credited directly to the Card Member’s final invoice in US dollars.
- The offer is non-transferable, non-refundable, and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Cancellation or modification of an eligible booking may invalidate the offer. Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions, other than those expressly set forth in the Luxury Retreats reservation. Luxury Retreats terms, conditions and cancellation policies apply.
- For more information and to search available properties go to LuxuryRetreats.com/Amex-Offer.
Looks like the absolute cheapest properties are $200 a night and most properties are $300+. So this is basically two nights free when booking a five night stay on the lower end properties, not a bad offer but not as good as $600 credit makes it look. AirBnB acquired Luxury Retreats in 2017. Remember to compare to other villa/luxury sites, they won’t have the same inventory but you should be able to get a better idea for what deals are/aren’t good.
Hat tip to Unwanted_Tax_Advice