Published on November 21st, 2016 | by Chuck7
Amex Offers: $10 off $30 at Ruby Tuesday + $5 Bonus Card
There’s a new offer showing on some Amex cards for Ruby Tuesday:
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $30 or more in-restaurant at Ruby Tuesday by 12/31/2016
The Fine Print
- Valid in-restaurant and online (this conflicts with the wording above – not sure which is accurate)
- Valid for food orders placed online and paid for in-restaurant
- Excludes Hawaii locations, Airport locations, College and University Locations, Staples Center location and the RT Lodge
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases
- Excludes physical gift cards purchased online
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories
33% discount is pretty good. Just buy gift cards in-restaurant in $30 increments to maximize.
Even better is that Ruby Tuesday currently offers a $5 bonus card for each $25 gift card purchased. The terms sound like this offer is available online and in-restauarnt as well. You can do even better by purchasing a $60 Ruby Tuesday gift card and splitting it between two Amex cards. Then you’ll be eligible for a $15 bonus card.
Note, these bonus cards are limited; they can only be used from 1/2/17 – 2/28/17 and there are some other restrictions.
Overall can be an awesome deal.
Hat tip to Audrey