Published on November 23rd, 2016 | by Chuck15
Amex Offers: $15 off $100 at Macy’s and macys.com [Targeted]
A new offer is showing in the Amex login for Macy’s:
- Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions in-store at Macy’s or online at macys.com by 12/30/2016
The Fine Print
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories
- Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online)
- Excludes Nespresso boutiques, pop-up stores, parking garages, USPS, Stride Rite, Macy’s Bridal Salons, Macys Backstage, Macy’s Travel, Visit Macy’s, Shop For a Cause, New Zoom kiosks/vending machines, restaurants inside stores, delivery services, WorryNoMore Protection service, Nineteenth Amendment, Men’s Wearhouse Tuxedo Shops, Macys Shop at Home and design services and corporate sales
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US
I’m seeing this offer on all personal cards, but not on business cards.
There’s no resale opportunity here with Macy’s gift cards (75% GCW), but still an excellent deal for the current shopping season. Also, remember you can earn Plenti points at Macy’s. There’s also currently an offer from Plenti to get $10 back with a $50 Macy’s purchase which can stack with this Amex Offer. Just activate that Plenti offer and show your Plenti card.
Make sure to save this offer or any offer you find quickly, they’ve recently started disappearing fast.
Hat tip to mistercheap on Fatwallet