Published on October 25th, 2018 | by Chuck83
[Update] Amex Offers: $5 off $5 at Hulu [4x], Stack with up to $25+ Hulu Signup Offer
See update below for more Hulu signup offers.
- Check your American Express login for an offer to get $5 back on a $5 charge at Hulu.com. Can get up to four $5 credits.
- The Drop app is offering a 25,000 points (worth $25) for new Hulu customers who signup.
- Update: Readers note there are many alternatives to the Drop offer:
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 3/28/19.
- Must spend $5 or more in a single purchase to get the $5 credit.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid online only at Hulu.com.
- Limit of 4 statement credit(s) per Card Member.
- Be sure to activate (“Add”) the Hulu offer first in the Drop app.
- Must join Hulu through the Drop link.
- Must be a new Hulu customer.
- Points will be awarded within 14 days.
If you combine the Amex deal and the drop deal, you should end up with 4 months of Hulu for $$3.96, plus you’ll have $25 worth of Drop points which can be redeemed for gift cards to places like Amazon. Or you can cancel earlier if you aren’t interested in Hulu.
It’s triple savings: a lower $5.99 monthly fee which Hulu is currently offering, $5 back from Amex each month, and the $25 Drop signup bonus. We have seen Hulu signup bonuses from Swagbucks for up to $32, but this Drop offer times well with the Amex deal (I’m not currently seeing any Swagbucks deal).
The Amex Offer deal will work equally for new Hulu customers or existing Hulu customers while the Drop offer is only for new customers.
If you are new to the Drop app, they currently have an increased signup offer to get a $5 bonus after linking a card. Our Referral code is: doctorofcredit.
Thanks to readers Andrew, Ryan, and Feb