Published on January 22nd, 2020 | by Chuck170
[Expired] Swagbucks: Get $28 with Hulu Subscription Signup ($22 Moneymaker)
Update 1/22/20: Deal is back for $28 this time. In a sense it’s better now since they lowered the amount of time you need to keep the subscription back down to 8 days, so you only need to pay for one month before cancelling – a $22 moneymaker. (Hat tip reader Jonathan)
Update 9/30/19: Deal is back. Hat tip to DDG
Update 9/4/19: Deal is back, doesn’t seem stackable with the 50% off deal on Hulu unfortunately.
Update 8/4/19: Deal is back and 3,500 Swagbucks again
Update 7/22/19: Bonus is now 3,500 Swagbucks. (ht reader Rajuncajun)
Update 7/21/19: Bonus is now 3,000 Swagbucks. Not as good as the previous 3,350 deal. Hat tip to reader Roman M
Update 6/27/19: Bonus is now 3,350 Swagbucks. (Update: there’s also an offer from MyPoints for 6,000 points which is worth a bit more – I think that’s worth around $39.)
Second Update 6/6/19: Now it’s back at 3,000 Swagbucks, increased from a few hours ago. (ht reader Charlie)
Update 6/6/19: Offer is back, this time for 2,500 Swagbucks. (ht reader CR)
Update 2/13/19: Offer is back, this time for 3,000 Swagbucks.
Update 12/17/18: Offer is back, but now for 4,000 swagbucks instead of 3,200.
Update 6/16/18: Offer is back.
- Swagbucks is currently offering 3,350 Swagbucks (worth at least $33.5) when signing up for a Hulu streaming subscription.
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Please note: If you cancel your membership within 32 days, your SB may be revoked.
- Offer applies to new and eligible returning subscribers only.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
Cheapest Hulu subscription is the one with commercials which costs $5.99 per month; the terms used to require just 8 days before cancelling, but the new terms state 32 days, so you’ll end up paying for two months. All in, it’s still $18 moneymaker with 2 free months of Hulu.
A few things to keep in mind:
- If you’ve done the offer in the past, it should error out when clicking through the link. If the click-through works that’s a good sign that you are eligible. (I believe Hulu typically makes you re-eligible for promotions after a year of not being a subscriber, but it may vary based on the promotion. Brand new members are eligible as well, of course.)
- Remember to cancel if you no longer want the Hulu subscription. Put it on your calendar, whatever.
- Bear in mind that some people end up having problems either with the portal tracking or with Swagbucks deactivating their account for reasons which aren’t clear, so keep the risks in mind.