Published on December 9th, 2019 | by Chuck89
Amex Offers: AT&T Fiber Internet, Spend $50 & Get $50 or 5,000 Points (2x)
No direct link, check your Amex Offers
- Get a $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to purchase internet powered by AT&T Fiber. Order online at att.com/fiberamex and make a single payment of $50+ by 2/7/2020. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $100).
- Some are seeing a similar offer on Membership Rewards cards to get 5,000 points instead of the $50.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online only at www.att.com/fiberamex.
- Valid on standalone AT&T Fiber purchases.
- Excludes any transactions bundled with DIRECTV or U-Verse TV, AT&T Access, AT&T TV NOW, U-Verse TV/DIRECTV, and/or AT&T Wireless.
- Limited availability. May not be available in your area. Based on network availability.
- Please go to www.att.com/fiberamex for terms and conditions applicable to AT&T Fiber and to check for availability.
- Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $100 back) per Card Member.
I’m seeing this offer on all of my cards. This is free money if you use AT&T Fiber for your internet. I suppose they are trying to get people to switch over to them; Topcashback offers $150 for new customer and AT&T offers $50 reward card as well. Feel free to comment below with more info on AT&T Fiber as I don’t know much about it.
If anyone gets this offer to work for some other AT&T service, please let us know.