Published on April 1st, 2019 | by Chuck22
[Expired] Amex Offers: Ebags Get $20 or 2,000 Points with $100 Purchase, Stack with Portal and Promo Code for Huge Discounts
Deal has expired, view more Ebags deals by clicking here.
Check your American Express login for one of the following offers:
- Get a $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at eBags.com by 6/17/2019.
Get 2,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at eBags.com by 6/17/2019.
The Fine Print
- $100 can be spent in a single transaction or split across multiple transactions.
- Valid online only.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
Stacking the Deal
- Get $20 or 2,000 points with $100 purchase from Amex with this deal.
- Remember, each person can save one cash offer and one points offer if you got them both. If you have the offer on two cards (or if you have one offer yourself and one from P2), you can buy a gift card and apply it at checkout, and pay the remainder with the second card. Max one gift card can be applied per order. If you are purchasing smaller items, you can – of course – just split up each item in a separate purchase.
- Topcashback is currently offering 20% back sitewide on Ebags; that’s about as good as it gets. This offer ends today, 4/1/19. See Cashbackmonitor for other portal options.
- I’m seeing promo code 20YEAR on the Ebags site for 25% offer, expires today. Not positive if that’ll stack with the portal, but I’m optimistic. Dealswelike found that when clicking through Topcashback, the system auto-populates promo code IMRGEN at checkout for 20% off. I’m seeing the same. Being that it posts that way automatically, it should presumably stack with the portal.
- Signup for Ebags Rewards and get up to 10% back on your purchase toward a future purchase. (hat tip to runningwithmiles)
- Let us know of any other available stacks.
I’m seeing the $20 offer on all my cards, not the 2,000 points offer. Ebags becomes especially worthwhile when stacking the discounts for over 50% off.
If you are new to Ebags, appreciate if you use my Ebags referral link to signup. (They usually offer a $10 credit for new signups, though I’m not seeing that now – looks like they are offering 25% off promo code instead for the new member.) If you are new to Topcashback, appreciate if you use my Topcashback referral link to signup. (Currently, there is no signup bonus for new member, unfortunately.)