Published on September 7th, 2017 | by Chuck9
Amex Offers: HP.com $75 off $350 [Targeted]
Check your login on Amex business cards for the following offer:
- Spend $350 at HP.com and get $75 back
The Fine Print
- Valid through October 30, 2017
- Can spend the $350 in one transaction or across multiple transactions
- Offer valid at hp.com/go/amex; Valid online only
- Offer excludes HP Labs, purchases of replacement or spare parts, training & certificate programs, B2B & public sector purchases
- Offer also excludes HP Partner and PartnerOne Programs, HP SmartFriend, HP Financial Services, HP Cloud Services, HP Enterprise Services, Technology and IT Consulting Services, Big Data Solutions, and Information Security and Risk Management Services
I found this on all my Amex business cards and AUs. This offer amounts to around 21.5% off which is better than previous offers which were 20% off ($50 off $250).
Also, remember that most Amex business cards are eligible for OPEN benefits which is a choice of either 5% statement credit or 2x points (if it’s a new card, make sure to choose before ordering so it doesn’t default to the 2x).
You can buy gift cards or e-gift cards to trigger the Amex Offer, but it isn’t easy to make money reselling these unless you have a private rate. Portals don’t work anymore for gift card purchases.
In any case, it’s a great deal for electronics purchases. Buy gift cards to save on purchases larger than $350.