Published on November 9th, 2017 | by Chuck4
Amex Offers: JetBlue Get 4,000 MR or $40 with $200 Purchase
Check your Amex logins for one of the following offers:
- Get 4,000 Amex Membership Rewards points when making a $200 purchase on JetBlue
- Get $40 statement credit when making a $200 purchase on JetBlue
The Fine Print
- $200 threshold can be met in a single purchase or split across multiple purchases
- Offer expires 12/31/17
- Valid on airline tickets or vacation packages directly from JetBlue.com, the mobile app, or telephone
- Purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, travel insurance, and pet fees are included if purchased at time of booking
- Excludes JetBlue Cruises, hotel bookings, car rentals, shopjetblue.com purchases, purchase from partner or third party sites linking to/from jetblue.com and on-board flight purchases
This offer is targeted, no luck for me, but some are getting these offers. Unfortunately, JetBlue doesn’t sell gift cards so you’ll have to actually buy a flight with this.
Check out these Things to Know about Amex Offer Deals.
If anyone has a screenshot of the offer, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add it in.