Published on November 9th, 2017 | by Chuck4
[Expired] Amex Offers: JetBlue Get 4,000 MR or $40 with $200 Purchase
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
Check your Amex logins for one of the following offers:
- Get 4,000 Amex Membership Rewards points when making a $200 purchase on JetBlue
- Get $40 statement credit when making a $200 purchase on JetBlue
The Fine Print
- $200 threshold can be met in a single purchase or split across multiple purchases
- Offer expires 12/31/17
- Valid on airline tickets or vacation packages directly from JetBlue.com, the mobile app, or telephone
- Purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, travel insurance, and pet fees are included if purchased at time of booking
- Excludes JetBlue Cruises, hotel bookings, car rentals, shopjetblue.com purchases, purchase from partner or third party sites linking to/from jetblue.com and on-board flight purchases
This offer is targeted, no luck for me, but some are getting these offers. Unfortunately, JetBlue doesn’t sell gift cards so you’ll have to actually buy a flight with this.
Check out these Things to Know about Amex Offer Deals.
If anyone has a screenshot of the offer, please send to email@example.com and I’ll add it in.