Published on October 27th, 2016 | by Chuck13
Amex SPG 30,000 Bonus on Personal Card [YMMV]
- Signup for the SPG personal credit card and receive a sign up bonus of 30,000 SPG points after spending $3,000 within the first three months of card membership
The standard offer is 25,000 points, and that offer still comes up for some. However, numerous Reddit users report seeing the 30k offer using the regular link.
Go to the SPG signup page on the Amex site, try regular browser, try private browsing, try a few times, and hopefully you’ll see this offer.
- No foreign transaction fee
- Annual fee of $95 is waived the first year
- Boingo internet access for up to four devices
- Premium in room internet at all SPG hotels
- Earn 2x points on all SPG purchases
- Earn 1x points on all other purchases
SPG points are very valuable, and they became even more flexible with the added ability to transfer to Marriott at 1:3. If you’re on the fence for the SPG personal card, now is a good time to apply.
Make sure to read these 21 things to know about Amex before applying.
If you recently applied under the 25k offer, you can try getting a match on the current offer. Amex doesn’t officially ‘match’, but if you speak to the right person you can often get goodwill points to offset the difference.