Offer at a glance
- Interest Rate: 3.01% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1,000
- Maximum Balance: $250,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Hard/soft pull: No, YMMV
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Insured: NCUA
- Andrews Federal Credit Union is offering a special 3-month CD rate of 3.01% APY.
Anyone can join Andrews credit union by becoming a member of ACC: “Our field of membership includes Active Duty or Retired Military personnel (or their spouses, dependents or dependent survivors) of Joint Base Andrews, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, and military installations in central Germany, Belgium, and The Netherlands; as well as over 200 employer groups throughout Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey. We also have nationwide membership eligibility through the American Consumer Council and anyone who lives, works, attends school or worships in Washington, D.C.”
The Fine Print
- Special 3-Month Certificate offer and stated APY available for a limited time only and may change at any time.
- APY effective November 25, 2019, is 3.01%; dividend rate is 2.975%.
- Certificate has a $1,000 minimum.
- Must maintain a minimum $1,000 balance to earn the advertised APY. A
- At maturity, all 3-Month Certificates will automatically renew at the 12-Month share certificate rate and term.
- Available only to members November 25 through December 6, 2019.
- Available for non-IRA certificates only.
- IRA Certificates are excluded from this offer.