Published on September 8th, 2016 | by Chuck59
Bank of America: $100/$75/$50 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T [Targeted]
Some people are seeing an excellent deal showing in Bank Amerideals on their credit/debit cards.
- Spend $15 two separate times at AT&T and get $75 back
There are actually a few varieties of this offer:
- Get $100 credit after making two $15 purchases
- Get $75 credit after making two $15 purchases (the offer shown in this post)
- Get $50 credit after making two $15 purchases
The Fine Print
- Valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Expires 10/17/16
- Must make two separate transactions of $15 or more on the card associated with this offer by 12/1/16 (I think that means you have to save it by 10/17 and use it by 12/1)
- The $75 cash back is earned within 30 days
Pretty good timing with the impending iPhone 7 release, but the deal is great even if you no interest in anything at an AT&T store. Simply buy an accessory (charger, etc.) for $15 at an AT&T store or online at att.com (see this comment if you’re doing it online), repeat a second time, and get back $75. Net profit will be $45, plus some free accessories. Make sure to make the purchases at a corporate store, not an Authorized Retailer.
Someone mentions the idea of buying a $25 refill card from an AT&T store which would work for prepaid plans. Not sure if it’s possible to buy a gift card for a post-paid plan too.
A reader confirms that making $15 payments to your AT&T cellular bill or Uverse internet bill counts to trigger the credit.
Many people are confused as to how Bank Amerideals work for those with multiple cards in the same login. I haven’t ever used a Bank Amerideal (never any good deals for me), but my understanding is that the offer is linked to the login. You can use the offer on any card in the login, but you can not do the offer more than once (on different cards). It’s one offer total.