Published on April 13th, 2016 | by Chuck71
Bank of America: $75 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T [Targeted]
Some people are seeing an awesome deal showing in Bank Amerideals on their Bank of America credit/debit card.
- Spend $15 two separate times at AT&T and get $75 back
There’s another offer that others are seeing to get a bonus for adding a line with AT&T.
- Add a smartphone, tablet or other new line of eligible wireless service & earn $50 cash back with AT&T
There are other variations of these offers as well.
The Fine Print
- Valid in-store or online at at&t.com
- Expires 5/20/16
- Must make two separate transactions of $15 or more on the card associated with this offer
- The $75 cash back is earned within 30 days
The $75 deal is great even if you no interest in anything at an AT&T store. Simply buy any random stuff (chargers, etc.) for $15, repeat a second time, and get back $75. Net profit will be $45. For AT&T customers, it’s literally free money since you can easily pay your wireless bill online with your BofA credit card, repeat a second time, and get back $75. (Make one payment for $15 and the second for $15.01 if you’re doing it on the same day.)
The $50-$100 bonus for adding a line is nice if you use AT&T and want to add a line or if you wanted to signup for a new plan with AT&T, e.g. if you just got the AT&T Access More card. Be sure to go through Topcashback or Ebates for an additional $10 when adding a line or $100-$150 when signup up for a new line of service.
Most people don’t check their Amerideals, and it may be worth checking now to see if you have these offers.
HT: mrawesomepants on Slickdeals
- Our review of the AT&T Access More Card
- All you need to know about Citi AT&T $650 Phone Offer
- Testing Out My Shiny New AT&T Credit Card